Romanelli & Hughes (2009)
4400 square feet (1300 sq. ft. basement)
4 bedrooms (5th optional)
5 ½ baths
Romanelli & Hughes has been developing and building award-winning homes for satisfied clients in Central Ohio since 1970. More than 2,000 homes have been a direct result of customer referrals and repeat clients.
View images of this home >>
- The family management center, the main point of entry for the family, truly has a place for everything making this home ideal for busy families needing to organize the activities of life
- Grand 2 story foyer with extensive 12âï¿½ï¿½ high custom wood paneled walls and columns, 2 large foyer hanging lights and custom wrought iron details
- Wine vault on 1st floor housing 130 chilled bottles and 410 racked bottles
- European inspired kitchen with 12âï¿½ï¿½ ceilings, commercial Wolf range, custom hood vent, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and large center island with butcher block top
- Luxurious master retreat with old-world mastersâï¿½ï¿½ style oil painting on ceiling,3-sided fireplace, sitting area with coffee bar, and spa style master bath with claw-footed tub
- Finished lower level with pub-style bar, rec. room, family game room, and a true theater for the home with a starlight ceiling
- Outdoor living spaces with formal front paver walks and center water feature, rear paver dining area with separate gathering space featuring a custom fire pit
- Click here to look over this home's floor plan.
148 W. Schrock Rd., Westerville, OH 43081
< Back | Printer Friendly Page